Conception Bay South (CBS) is located just 12 miles from the capital city of St. Johns. This growing community has pristine hiking trails, parks, marinas, beautiful beaches, spectacular ocean views, excellent schools, essential medical facilities and a commercial port. There is an industrial park. and a thriving business sector.
The town offers affordable real estate, great amenities, a safe environment and some of the best weather on the Avalon. You can see why CBS is one of Newfoundland and Labrador's fastest growing communities and a favorite for families looking to build long-term roots.
Discover Conception Bay South
- The 2nd largest municipality in NL, with an average age of 41 years and a population of over 27,000 residents
- CBS has one of the lowest residential property tax mil rates of comparable municipalities in the province.
- The residential building permit fee in 2022 for anyone wishing to build here has been eliminated.
- A top destination for divers, sailors, and nature enthusiasts
- CBS is a community of choice for young families.
Explore Conception Bay South
- 2 marinas + public boat launches
- 1 Royal Newfoundland Yacht Club
- 50 playgrounds/ leisure spaces
- 650 million years of geological history at Manuels River
- 6 annual can’t-miss festivals and events
- 20 kms of Grand Concourse Authority trails
Check out the town tourism map!
Situated on the Northeast Avalon Peninsula, Conception Bay South is strategically located and features a commercial port as well as a commercial and industrial park.
The town has a thriving, growing business community and is committed to long-term fiscal responsibility and sustainability. Town staff can provide you with information on municipal regulations and procedures, and business tax incentives for new and expanding businesses. There is also an online interactive mapping tool for investors. The town’s favorable climate, rural feel, and close proximity to urban amenities, offshore servicing projects, and natural resource processing, have made it a prime location on the Avalon Peninsula.
Check out these Conception Bay South homes for sale!
Source: conceptionbaysouth.caPosted by Infinity Admin on